Monday, June 3, 2013

Last email from the MTC!

Leih ho everybody!
This is the last time I'll be emailing you from the MTC! I'll be in Hong Kong in a couple days!!!!!
I'd just like to tell you how much I love every one, also I'm not sending a package after all, I've got tons of room:) I'm planning on calling sometime when we land in San Francisco, so between about 7:30 am to 12:30 pm is when you can expect me to call. I hope everything is well with you all, let everyone know my address has changed a bit;) I love all of you! I'll do my best to get everyone sweet Hong Kong stuff and work hard!

Love,
Elder Osborne:)
P.S.: chidi gin! (see you later)



These are pics of my two teachers, Gwok hindai and gu hindai:) The other is of our district.
Gwok is the asian:3

No comments:

Post a Comment