Monday, June 24, 2013

Short Email

Hey Everybody!

Today might be a shorter email than normal, we've had a hectic p-day today. I lost my white handbook on a bus and we had to go way far to find it. Other than that, things are great! We're working hard and doing well:) I'll send you some pics soon! Hong kong is a great and beautiful place! This week we had stake conference, our whole ward fit on on double decker bus:) my first double decker bus ride was awesome, there's cool stuff everywhere here! I couldn't understand most of stake conference, but it was way good and focused a lot on member missionary work, which is way good for us:) We haven't even heard about the new training meeting thing yet, but us missionaries have been giving church tours for a while now. 


Love,
Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment