Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Questionnaire

Things here in HK are going really well! Being senior comp is still a bit weird and I'm still getting used to it. Elder Van Orman is a great comp though so I think we'll be very successful together. The weather is getting a lot nicer too. So yeah, things here are pretty good:) 

 Home sounds exiting, I'm really glad everyone is doing well, hopefully Dad gets less stressed when Gramps gets back. Also, Tell the Wetzels that I said hi and congratulations! Are Missionaries in our ward good? How does missionary work work in Utah? Is it all referrals? We go street finding mostly.

As for Christmas, I have no idea yet. I'll start thinking about it. I'm just not sure what I need:/ 
I'll come up with some ideas this week. I love you and I'll update you more next week.

Love, 
Elder Osborne

We decided to try and get a bit more information out of Bronson this week so we basically gave him a questionnaire. The results are as follows:
I'm going Sha Tin and Ikea for p-day.
I am healthy: yes
The weirdest thing I ate this week was: Probably Chinese Pumpkin. Tastes sweetish.
A new word I learned this week was: song, the closest translation is refreshing. It's like the feeling of a cool breeze on your face. That feeling. I also learned how to say "tickle" and ticklish.
What I want most for Christmas is: A book of Cantonese idioms in pinyin and not just characters. I love idioms.
The weather this week was: Quite nice.
My companion is: Elder Van Orman
Are you allowed to wear skinny ties? If so, would you? yes and yes, I already have a few.
My dream tie would be: probably a super shiny yellow tie:)
We proselyte on average, 5 hrs. a day. It jumps up and down a lot.
I got 5 email this week from: everyone in the fam but Jug. And also a email from Madie.
My favorite thing to eat on the streets is: Gok sai beng. Hong Kong waffles. They put melted peanut butter, condensed milk, powdered sugar, and sometimes chocolate:)
There are like 120 actives in my ward and like 230 inactives.

No comments:

Post a Comment