Sunday, October 13, 2013

Changes

We haven't had moves calls yet, that's tomorrow, so we'll see what's happening. We haven't seen conference yet either, which is on this saturday and sunday. So far, that's all that's up with me. 

 Things sound like they're doing good back home.  Us guys are pretty useless, so we got the priesthood to make up for that. I dunno, that fact seems pretty obvious to me. Jug sounds like he's doing pretty boss with football stuff. Honey and Lou sound about the same, except for Honey working and driving. What's that like? feels weird to me.

 I forgot to bring my camera today, so I can't send any pictures. Sorry about that. Also sorry if this is a boring email this week, all the cool stuff is happening this week. Tell Shirley thanks for the letters she sends me, it's really nice.
Anyway, I love you and look forward to updating you on all the changes this week:)

Love,
Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment