Sunday, September 29, 2013

Brides Pool

Stuff in Hong Kong is going really good! I'm not sure when we get to watch conference, but moves calls is coming this next week. Elder Arrington says I'm leaving, but I can't tell. Well see. Home sounds pretty normal this week, Fall is going to be one thing that I think I'll miss. However, This last pday was awesome! We went hiking to this super cool place called brides pool. It was right after the typhoon so water was everywhere. I didn't bring my camera for the good part so you'll have to trust me on this one. Anyway, Brides Pool is supposed to be this little pool with a little waterfall, but when we went it was a big pool with a huge waterfall! You'll see it eventually, Arrington brought his waterproof camera. It felt like we were in Jurassic Park!  This pday we are going to a beach, so we'll see how that goes:)
Cantonese is going pretty good, still have a boatload to learn, but it's a lot better than before:)

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, we totally fire-bombed the kitchen. Elder Arrington broke one day and we ransacked the whole place, spayed roach killer everywhere, and used a fumigation bomb. We haven't seen many cockroaches since.

It's weird to think that Matt is 20. It's weirder to think that I'm 19 now, I miss being a special 18 year old missionary.

 Yeah that's about it for this week, the work is going well and we are having fun at the same time. I hope things are going well at home. I love you all and hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Love,
Elder Osborne


No comments:

Post a Comment