Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bronson a cowboy???

Tell Jared and the rest of the Wong family I wish them the best and I'll miss them. Also tell them to sell their house to some Chinese people, their lucky address should make it pretty easy. It's weird how much the ward is changing while I've been gone. Oh well. I'm glad everyone is still doing pretty good:) Things here in Hong Kong are also pretty good, the weather is amazing right now! We are doing some really good work right now, we'll see how it all goes. 

 I was at a member families house last night for dinner and I told them about our chickens and the farm stuff. They think I'm a cowboy now and they don't believe that chickens can lay blue eggs, just white and brown. The members here are awesome here, they are super good to us missionaries:) 

 So yeah, things seem to be pretty good overall, I hope everything is going well with you guys at home! I'm still not sure what I want for Christmas, I kinda want a new suit, but I've already got 2, it's just that Hong Kong suits are so skinny and awesome. It's like everything I want I already have, or I'm afraid I don't have room for it:/ oh well. no biggie, I'll keep thinking about it. I hope everything keeps on keeping on at home, keep up the good work!

 Love,
Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment