Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Multicultural In HK

 I had very good week this week, we had a lot of good stuff happen:) Home sounds almost as awesome as Hong Kong. Please send me pictures of the Indian wedding thing, it sounds interesting. Really interesting. I've got an Indian friend here in my area. His name is Ali, one day I just sat on a bench and talked with him a bit. He asked me if I liked Coke, I said yes and he got up, went to a little Chinese shop and got us two cream sodas. I didn't really get a chance to share the gospel with him but he's super nice and I see him every once in a while getting home from high school. He also might have added me on facebook. So that's my story with Indians in Hong Kong.

Also, we had dinner with a family in our ward last night, which was where I found out that Chinese people also believe that drinking vinegar is good for you. They said farmers came up with it too, so maybe the Osborne's have some Chinese in them somehow. This place never ceases to surprise me.
 Things here a really good, I'm still not entirely sure what I want for Christmas quite yet, but I think I'll hold off on getting a new suit till the end. Lemonheads sound good. Maybe a little deodorant stuff. I definitely want more pictures. Also I heard of this good phrase book that is made by the same people that made one of the dictionaries I got from the MTC. I heard it's green and looks just like the two dictionaries I have, which are red and purple. I remember seeing the red dictionary on amazon, so the green one should be there too. That's a Christmas idea.

That's about it this week, thanks so much for being awesome for me. I love you all so much and I hope things stay cool and multicultural in Utah.


Also have some more good news. This is Nephew, and he got baptized yesterday.

 
 
Me, Elder Van Orman, Peter, and Angus. These two studs are pretty much my best buds in sheung shui ward



   
Love,
Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment