Monday, February 17, 2014

First Transfer

It sounds like a good week for you guys, I'm glad Grandma's funeral went good. I'm doing good too. Yeah I got moved. I'm now in the Kwun Tong area and it's awesome. I'm not sure where to start describing it. I'm kind of to the east of Kowloon area. The whole mission calls Kwun Tong "the promised land" because it's crazy successful on average. Hopefully I can keep the streak going. Kwun Tong is also famous for all the crazy people there too so I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell this move. Really this is crazy, I never thought that I would go here, at least until last Monday. Last Monday I saw the Kwun Tong elders at Kong Kok shopping for pday. As we were walking away I looked back at Elder Williams (my new companion) and I felt like we were going to be comps and now we are. It was pretty cool. So now I'm here. I'm gonna miss Sheung Shui, but I already love Kwun Tong too so I'll be ok. By the way, Elder Williams is a boss, he is an exceptional missionary for only being out for 4 months so far, he's from SLC and went to East High. Also, Elder Staheli is living in our apartment too. He's just as funny and hickish as ever. His companionship are zone leaders and I'm now district leader, so that's a bit stressful, but I'm learning and getting good help. So that's my news.


Best thing this week: Making a ton of new friends:)
Investigators: A ton, Alec, Ben, Jensen, 明-, Frodo, peter leung, and tons
of others.
Story: One day I got moved. Now I am here. The End
Color tie I'm wearing today: maroon
Transferred? yes
If yes, where to? Kwun Tong
New comp? yes, he is Elder Williams from Utah. He is really cool
if yes, tell us about him: he is cool and is a boss missionary
What are you doing for pday? Celebrating Elder Petersons birthday by
playing board games and stuff in their apartment.
Tell me something: You are going to love my crazy people stories. My new
area is full of them, such as the Kwun tong Grabber, The Kwun tong Dancer,
The Monk, The Sam wo ping Screamer, all sorts of other crazy funny people.
Also kwun tong is pronounced like goon tong.

 Tell Lori and Delene Thank You for the flowers from me. They treat us way too good. Also tell them that they can email me any time. They're awesome. Home sounds busy as ever, keep up the good work, I'll do my best over here too. ¥[ ªo!

 Love,
Elder Osborne
Ãe ªø¦Ñ

Here's the new view out my window.
                                                                               
And Also Elder Staheli teaching little kid english class.

New comp, elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment