Thursday, May 8, 2014

Temple Day

This week has had a lot of ups and downs, I've learned a lot from it. BTW, it is temple day today, one of the best temple experiences I've ever had. Thank you so much for the good council, I think we're both going through similar things and it's good to have a Mom that's a good support for me. I'm feeling much better now.  Things around us change, but the Gospel never will. As for Mother's day, I will call sunday evening around 5-6 your time if that's ok, it seems like the best time for both of us. I'm exited to call y'alls. I think it will be better than last time, I'll be more prepared and less weird and stuff. I miss snow cones, make one and put it on my shrine, then maybe just eat it. There are a lot of ancestor worshippers here, it makes me kinda laugh that I kinda have a shrine thing like them;) Tell Mitch Head congrats for his call, that's pretty cool. Yeah, not a lot of parents pick up their missionaries here, I'm not sure if it's discouraged or not, so we'll have to see. 

 So is anyone living in Marie and Deloy's house now? Things seem to be changing a lot lately, I think I'm going to be surprised about how things are by the time comes when I come back. I think it'll be all right though. For p-day today, we might just be going shopping or something. we'll see, there's not a ton of time left over from temple stuff. I've got some fun pics to send this week though, so I'll get them to Honey in a bit:) That's about it for this week, just want to let you know that I'm ok and that things are good over here, I'll keep praying for you and everyone back home. 加 油!

I'll fill out the thing now.
Teach us a word: 星期六 sing keih luhk= saturday, literally star period six. I saw a crazy guy on the subway yell that he missed saturday over and over one day. It was pretty memorable
For Pday: Temple!
Food: Kinda had the same over and over again.
Next temple day: next move
Call for Mother's Day: ask mom
Story: no
Pics:lots

Random: poopy pants. Found 'em. for cheap.

Love,
Elder Osborne 
龐 長老




No comments:

Post a Comment