Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Missionaries

 This was a fun week, Our summer missionaries are awesome. Elder Buss's is from Sheung Shui! It's been a fun experience. It's a little different working with teenagers and not trained missionaries. Mine is brother Fung, he's cute and funny. This week had lots of finding cause we split investigators and lessons and stuff. We got 50 hours of finding total between the two of us. That's a lot. Had some cool stuff happen this week, lots of stress involved. Sometime missionary work is like that, so it's fine. 

 Honey sent me boating pics, looks like awesome boating with the sunset like that. Keep having fun. I don't know what I want for my b-day this time, maybe some candy. I've been thinking about getting a suit again, but still thinking about it. Matt has like a month left, that's crazy. Elder Staheli is leaving on the 22nd, I'll let you know where his farewell is. That would be cool if you could meet him, he's probably taught me the most out of anyone on my mission. Yeah, the work is going good here, we keep pretty busy, so it's nice. Tell the Pettit's I said congratulations!! 

I hope I'm not getting terrible at email, I just don't know what to write anymore. oh well. It's good, the work is good. I love you and hope that you have another great week!!

Thanks for the pictures, they made my day!! I'm so proud of everyone for skiing! Keep having summer fun. ga yauh! I'll fill in the thingy now:
The weather lately: hot and rainy
I’m wearing: the grey tie tie we bought together
Investigators: there's a cool one named aris who like wearing suits, is only 20, and is already an independent insurance agent. He's cool.
Food: nothing super new
Story: Never go finding with a summer missionary and Ernest. It's more mafaahn than lou. Thankfull I have been blessed with patience on my mission.
Pics:ok here is bro Fung on his first day, and the next is 3 days later.
Random: I miss boating, but it's ok because Hong Kong;)

Love,
Elder Pohng




No comments:

Post a Comment