Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Things are Good

I'm not really sure what to write all the time besides "things are good". oh well, I'll try to be more detailed today for you. This week was pretty alright, didn't teach as much as we liked, but we got a ton of people to church, which was awesome. We got the dad and kids of that one family that we found awhile back to church. I was super happy about that. We also went finding on the street together with one of our investigators named tom cause he wanted to see what it was like. Tom looks like chinese jesus, you can imagine what we looked like out on the street. It was awesome. Elder Buss is doing good, we'll find out if I'm moving tomorrow. Probably will. Also, another set of elder's moved into our apartment, so while the zone leaders had summer missionaries we had 8 people living in chinese apartment, which was fun but I'm not going to miss it. It was elder Peterson and elder Au that moved in so I get to live with one of my best friends for a bit:)

Peter Bihn, my convert from a while back is back from mainland, so it's been fun to see him again. He's a great guy. I don't think there is anything else that's new. We'll see.

Make sure to get me pictures. well, I'm doing good, moves is soon and stuff is happening, but it's cool. I'll fill out the thingy now.
For pday: Korean BBQ with elder Staheli
This week: is moves
Weather: hot but not as bad as it could be
Investigators: lots
Wearing: normal missionary clothes. Pink tie.
Food: KBQ is awesome:)
Story: got mr. lee and his kids to church. it was awesome.
Random: Rickydicky!
Pictures: one with me and Elder Buss on star ferry and another with the Kwun Tong thai sisters. They are super awesome

I hope home is doing good, everybody seems pretty good, surviving the teenage Lou craziness. Weeeelllll, Ga Yauh, love you all.

Love,
Elder Osborne



No comments:

Post a Comment