Monday, March 16, 2015

Not trunky, just happy!

Had another great week this week, did a lot of good stuff and helped a lot of people. Super happy week. It's weird to think that Madie's farewell is coming up so soon. Feel free to give alex the tiger poopy pants whenever. I should be good on stuff and money, so don't worry about that. Don't worry about me, I should be set. Can't believe how fast time is going by, especially for you guys, Jugs growing up, Honey's pretty much already grown up, Lou is like the same.

I'm super happy right now, Elder Dale is awesome and we just barely went on a cool hike with one of our investigators, brother yeung. Super chill hike. Also, went to a cool fireside last night where this one Elder Christianson talked about economics and the gospel. It was pretty appropriate for Hong Kong. That's weird that you got the travel plans already, I'm not looking forward to getting mine when the time comes. Don't worry about me, I'm working hard and having fun, hoping you are too. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Sorry I don't write much, I'm just not good at typing. I'll do my best today. Sounds like school is going good for you, you'll have to let me know how to get into byu salt lake center now that you're going. What'd you think of President hawks's talk? I'll fill out the thing now.
For pday: Went on a hike with an investigator. Super relaxing.
Best thing this week: the whole week. Did really good, helped a lot of people and had a lot of fun too.
Wearing: normal people clothes.
Investigators: Isaac, Frank, Philip, Brother Yeung, Sister Tam, Kenneth, Noel.
Food: not much new, my favorite place to eat right now is Tung Chung curry. The owners and workers there love us.
Feeling: Happy, healthy, doesn't feel like the end to me. Not the way I was thinking at least. Not trunky, just happy.
Weather: really nice today.
Advice: Keep it up, keep the faith, keep being happy.
Story: nothing too specific stories to tell this week. One thing that's cool is how good we're doing, Elder Dale and I are doing awesome together.
PIctures: ok.
Anything else: How's madie doing with her farewell coming up? How are you?

Love,
Elder Osborne



here's some from a hike last week and one from the fireside last night.


some more stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment