Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First pictures!!!


Hi everybody! Things here are going great! Sounds like things at home are pretty normal, except for dad with the water works. I'm having a great wet p-day. We went to the temple this morning and it was snowing the best huge fluffy snow! We also saw 3 or 4 deer run about 30 yards in front of us on the way! The MTC is really a great place once you get used to the workload and rules and stuff. I'm surprised how easy the spirit makes learning stuff. 
Oh by the way I know Elder Black! he's in my zone! every thing is going great and I wrote you some more that will get to you in a bit. 
Thank you so much for all you do! 
 Love ya,
                    Elder osborne
P.S. Hope fully you got the pics, I'll point out the people next week, Im short on time








No comments:

Post a Comment