Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First day in the MTC

Dear family,
My first day in the MTC was really great! My companion, Elder Young seems like a great guy so far. The rest of my dorm mates (6 of us) seem amazing as well.

The food here is excellent, we had chicken cordon bleu. The chocolate milk and ice cream are also amazing.

Honestly, the Spirit here is so strong and I'm so glad that I'm here!

This is my first day so there's not much to say so far. I'll try to do better next time.

                                                                            Love,
                                                                                 Elder Osborne

P.S. I love you guys!
P.P.S. I'm so sorry that this is taking longer than expected, I haven't had hardly any free time to actually send letters. :( I'll do better on writing you guys I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment