Monday, March 3, 2014

Prophets Are Awesome!

This has been another really good week. We got a lot of good investigators and our companionship is going good. Home sounds pretty good, everyone seems alright. Kwun Tong is a really cool place. We're going to explore the APM mall in Kwun Tong today. It's been a little bit rainy here as well. not a lot, but still had some. There isn't much super new on my side either.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Elder Holland's talk to the mission this last week. It was awesome! He actually didn't tell us off nearly as much as other missions I've heard. This time he said we were doing pretty good with obedience and stuff so he could teach us about stuff rather than just call us to repentance, so it was super good. I got to shake his hand! It was super cool. Prophets are awesome. You could tell at first when he was talking it mostly him, but at some point it felt like is was less him and more of the Spirit talking though him, it was an really amazing experience.

So yeah, that's about it from my side, things are going really good. The ward is really nice. I'll tell some stories later about some of the Kwun Tong members. Everyone in the mission knows them, it's kinda funny. Anyway, keep up the good work and I will too. I'll keep you and everyone back home in my prayers.

Love,
Elder Osborne


No comments:

Post a Comment