Monday, January 26, 2015

Cotton Candy!

Not much new to talk about here either, good week though. Showing a little improvement with the work so that's good. Elder Ballard is coming to HK at the end of february, so that'll be cool. I can't believe january is already over, that went way too fast!

Today for pday we are going to Stanley for shopping again. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a lot, but I'll see about getting a fan or something. They've got some cool ones here that you guys'll like. I just don't want to spend too much here and have nothing when I get back. That would be kinda sad. We'll see though. There's really not much else I need package-wise. Still got a ton of candy and popcorn.

Why are the buildings so small? I'm used to Hong Kong sized stuff. Are all the buildings back home that short? That'll take some getting used to. Yeah, I'll have to take some picture of the crazy buildings here to show you. Campus is nice though, I'm just used to the city too much right now.

I'll fill out the thingy now.
For pday: Going to Stanley!!!
Best thing this week: Random funny stuff. Also had our quarterly interviews with president, he's awesome to talk to.
Wearing: the gray tie that I wear almost every p-day
Investigators: Nothing new.
Food: Cotton candy. We eat lots of chinese stuff every day. Also peanut butter sandwiches.
Weather: nice
Next moves: end of february
Story: noneish I'll show you some pics though
PIctures: ok Our branch president randomly bought a cotton candy maker for the branch. He's an idea man
Anything else: Have fun living life in short buildings!

Yeah that's about it this week, hope this email finds you well. I love you all, keep up the good work!

Love,
Elder Osborne


No comments:

Post a Comment